Thursday, May 23, 2013

The mistakes I wish I could fix in my high school Career

Over all I was a pretty decent kid. I respeected  my teachers for the most part. There was always one that would erk me and push me over board. In hignsight since I'll be graduating next week. I wish I diid my homework more and that I were more organized. Senior year is by far the worst year. If you think it's fun, it's not. Applying to jobs, Scholorships, and Colleges are a lot of work. On top of that, you have to maintain good grades and be on top of what you need to do in school. this was a challenge for me and honestlly I wish I tried harder. Hopefuly in college I will be able to adjust things to my liking and I can find what learning techneques work for me.  Point is, you don't want to rush on your last week of high school doing things you should have planned out months to years ago. Always think about your future and plan everything. You'll be more prepared and better off for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment