Monday, July 21, 2014

Spider-Man 2: Enter-Electro LP and Written Review?

Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro -Wallpaper

I Recorded some of Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro yesterday. The disk is a little bit scratched up and that makes the audio stutter and even freeze. The game itself has a few bugs and it's worse than I remember. Analog controls are basically another D-Pad. The web-swing is stiff and only can perform two swings. I'll recored some more of the game so stay tuned. However I'll be cheesing my way through it by having Infinite health and webbing and Invisibility. Why? Because the game is really really all over the place. It's not too hard, but its picky and buggy and frustrating when the game doesn't do what you want.
Plus, there are no checkpoints in this game.......Sigh. The game IS FUN, but only when you're playing on God Mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment