Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New LP on the way; New LP's planned in the future.

The Sonic the Hedgehog 2 play-through is coming to an end next week and a new play-through is about to start. Sonic the hedgehog is now delayed and Joshtrip1 has decided to move on to the next LP on the list. OK I'm sick of doing the whole 3rd person thing. I'm going on a trip tomorrow and I will return this following Sunday. I will try to upload more videos when I get a chance. I have many awesome LP's planned in the future like:

Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Sega CD)
Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Sega PC)
Sonic the Hedgehog CD (2011)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega Genesis)
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Sega Genesis)
Sonic Advance
Sonic Advance 2
Virtua Racing (Sega Genesis)
Virtua Racing Deluxe
Gran Turismo (Sony PlayStation)
Gran Turismo 2
Gran Turismo (PSP)
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro
Rugrats: Search for Reptar

No comments:

Post a Comment